The Holiday season is here! Ha. Well kind of =/
I am starting to offer holiday portrait sessions for the Happiest Season of All. I am starting well ahead of time because I don’t want you sending your holiday cards 1 week before New Years. You know who you are!
- Customized Holiday Card Design – $50.
- Photo Portrait Session – $350.
- Photo Portrait Session + Customized Holiday Card Design – $350.
Email me if you are interested in good times with a family photo shoot!
Weekend Tribeca shoot, June 2014
Do something great for your body - Drink some lemon water. Easy, refreshing, and contains so many heath benefits.
Here are a few totally worthwhile benefits:
- Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
- It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
Here are more benefits. Go enjoy a nice glass of lemon water ASAPers =)
Latest portrait shoot with the lovely Helen! We had so much fun running around taking these pictures.
Frida, the beautiful, Frida. I have a major girl crush on her. She embodied ingenuity, strength, creativity, and was so progressive for her time!
Fun day at portrait shoot! She’s wearing J. Crew everything!
If I were a hard core yogi, I would practice everyday on this beautiful yoga mat.
You can get yours here for the bargain price of $80. (on sale from $90, folks)
But seriously, it’s so Zen, I love looking at it.
Birds Of Paradise
My amazingly talented friend and photographer, Lee O’Conner, is creating a book about stylish and interesting women in New York City.
I love highlighting women and the uniqueness they hold, which is why I love this project. It showcases women - the best gender - from New York City - the best city in the world. Pictures tell stories, the best form of entertainment.
Buy a book here!