What a wonderful, elegant, provocative, and enlightening talk on Feminism. I agree with her whole heartedly. I too consider myself a man loving, crazy happy, and super feminine, feminist - and proud of it. This talk invites us to start changing our stereotypical thoughts on gender, to start changing our perception of the word Feminist, and to start changing our ideas of what the Feminism movement is.
Most importantly we need to teach our children that the sexes are equal so that their world can be a safer and happier place.
Just some goats at an engagement shoot. Why not?
Some more of the Gabster during her shoot. She wanted to do her own hair.
The Holiday season is here! Ha. Well kind of =/
I am starting to offer holiday portrait sessions for the Happiest Season of All. I am starting well ahead of time because I don’t want you sending your holiday cards 1 week before New Years. You know who you are!
- Customized Holiday Card Design – $50.
- Photo Portrait Session – $350.
- Photo Portrait Session + Customized Holiday Card Design – $350.
Email me if you are interested in good times with a family photo shoot!
Weekend Tribeca shoot, June 2014
Do something great for your body - Drink some lemon water. Easy, refreshing, and contains so many heath benefits.
Here are a few totally worthwhile benefits:
- Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
- It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
Here are more benefits. Go enjoy a nice glass of lemon water ASAPers =)
Latest portrait shoot with the lovely Helen! We had so much fun running around taking these pictures.
Frida, the beautiful, Frida. I have a major girl crush on her. She embodied ingenuity, strength, creativity, and was so progressive for her time!